cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Slightly off topic perhaps for this forum, so apologies for that...

No, I'm not talking about "posters" as in people who post on forums.

I just want some SAP Posters (you know, the "Best Run Businesses..." posters that you see in airports) to brighten up our dull little office here in Beijing.

Does anyone know how I can get hold of one? I tried the SAP merchandise shop but no luck.

Also...check out my rather embarassing surname (no relations) ....it would be great if I could get a Colgate-Palmolive Best Run Business Run SAP poster.

As I said, off-topic, apologies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tristan,

I'm also in the process of implementing SAP in my company. Did you have any luck finding the posters? if so could you share them with me??

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjaya, it seems Tristan has not been using SCN lately, but you might want to ask your SAP account representative about the promotional materials or contact the local SAP office.

I don't recall any SAP posters at our implementations, but we had some corporate stuff printed with our own project name. We also had an employee contest for the best project name, which was lots of fun.

You can also find some unofficial posters here, for example.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see it now....

"My company spent $X millions of dollars to license and implement SAP and all I got was this lousy t-shirt....er uhm.....poster"

😃

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refreshing poster topic

I'll forward this to some folks in Global Marketing in New York as well as some of the folks in Palo Alto. Don't know how this works exactly but I'll give them your employee name and number and see what they can do.

(oops, I assumed you are an employee...but I'll try the route of sending your email address anyway)

Marilyn

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Personally the "city of e" posters would be cool. I still probably have my city of "e" mousepad around somewhere. I used to have the wallpaper around somewhere.

My favorite "collateral" were the mysap.com "toys r us" shirts. The only question remains is does the SAP logo still have the "smile" in the "A"?

Take care,

Stephen

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

That is so funny. I actually would hang up a city-of-e poster in my office. Remember they were using SAP system screen shots to create the sky scrapers.

Does anyone have a Kozmo.com messenger bag? That would be just beyond cool, Mark.