Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vl06f transaction, plz help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am struggling to add a menu to the transaction vl06f. Detail : vl06f  execute  (in the menu we can find) subsequent_function for this menu , it has drop down list, for that list I need to add one more field to it. So its possible when we have an menu exit for that. But menu exit is not there? So what I thought is we can create a Ztrnasaction for vl06f. but when I debugged the program I came to know there are soo many includes and with that function groups are assigned. I cant going on change that to Ztransaction .

"if any one have any idea regarding that please help me out. its very urgent. help me out how to copy the vl06f to Zvl06f"

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama,

VL06F is a standard report, you can take its source code and create a Z- transaction or report. In VL06F it is calling dates as per planning or planned picking, packing, goods issue. Its better that you should develop a report and may use source code from vl06f.

Regards,
Aditya.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure if you want to add the field in the list or where. Please, see these notes for researching

Note 128150 - VL06: Designing your own display variants

Note 113048 - Collective note on delivery monitor

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.