Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Master - Contact Person Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to use IDOC ADR3MAS (message type) to load address for contact person (in vendor master). The address record is getting created/loaded into ADRC table, but it's not getting linked to contact person at vendor level. Following was the mapping I am using...

E1ADR3MAS-OBJ_TYPE_P = 'BUS1006001'

E1ADR3MAS-OBJ_ID_P = '0000000312'

E1ADR3MAS-OBJ_TYPE_C = 'LFA1'

E1ADR3MAS-OBJ_ID_C = '0000010242'

E1ADR3MAS-CONTEXT = '0005'.

Where '0000000312' is contact person number in KNVK table, and '0000010242' is vendor number. I am not sure what else I am missing.

Can anyone suggest what I can do here, we are having multiple contact person's for vendor and each contact person has a different address (so we can't use recording from XK02 for this)

Thanks for your time....

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you found solution for transfering contact person address? I've tried with manual update of KNVK but

it generate short dump when I try to modify contact person record via XK02.

br,

Marcin

0 Kudos

Yes, I have used XK02 with recording and it worked. In the recording actually as soon as we are in contact person screen enter ok code "WEIT" and you will get a new screen where you have to enter next available contact person number (which you need to get from KNVK table and map it there). This screen is not visible from any menu options so you have to use OK code to get into it.

0 Kudos

Hello Satheesh, thanks for reply and sugestions.

Marcin

Edited by: Marcin Wisniewski on Apr 2, 2008 6:25 PM