cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_01_s001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus

i am loading the data to customer cube with infosource 2lis_01_s001. the problem is when i load the data using initialize data transfer in infopackage its giving me error..but where as when i do full update is loading correctly..i think 2lis_01_s001 supports delta but in my case its only taking full updte.hope i am clear

Regards

Kanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanth!

Let us know what's the error message...

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

Thanks for your response. waiting since long time for some one to resopond. This is the message which i got

"If the source system is a Client Workstation, then it is possible that the file that was to be loaded was being edited at the time of the data request. Make sure that the file is in the specified directory and is not being edited, and restart the request."

but when i did the full upload..it loaded correctly without any error...

My scenario.. 1. first i did <b>Initilization of data transfer</b> (I got error). 2. Then i did <b>full upload</b> (No error). 3. Next i did Initialize data transfer <b>without data transfer</b>.( No error). 4. I did <b>delta</b> update (Error). I dont know if i am doing in right..i need your valuble suggesions.

Thanks and Regards

KAnth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to go in R/3 to check if in LBW0 if you have all the setup correct...(did you activate the delta update ?)

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

i went to LBW0 and when i gave S001 and executed.

i am getting error message saying tat <b>The lis environment setup incorrectly.</b>. This is SAP defined, i dont thing we need to do seperate setup for this. i am not sure. i am i missing something...

Regards

KAnth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanth,

I think OSS Note 115192 'Delta update for SAP structures not possible' describes your problem...

Look with your basis team is applicable...

Hope it helps!

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

so you mean to say is "Delta update is not possible for Sap defined info structures?".

Regards

Kanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

No no, delta should be possible !

I only suggested to check if there is the error described in the note...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

i will look into the matter and get back.

Thanks and Regards

Kanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Lemme if you got a solution for your problem.

Anyways, my understandingis, we don't have to do LIS Evironment setup for standard SAP structures.

It is enough, if we do LBW1 in R3 once for init and then change the settings accordingly for delta update after the init load.