cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2MML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact use of B2MML? How do we use this in xMII?

What my understand is, If we want to connect MES to xMII or passing files from MES to xMII then B2MML will use....

Please tell whether my understanding is correct or not...

Thanks in advance...

Madhavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

You can also check the following link for your better understanding..

/people/dipankar.saha3/blog/2006/11/15/reference-document-in-sap-xmii--the-mystery-resolved

Sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can download the schema of the B2MML from the following link

http://www.wbf.org/Content/NavigationMenu/General_Information/Partners_and_Affiliates/WBF/Working_Gr...

In the downloaded Zip file, you can find the XSD files each ProcessDocuments like B2MML-V0400-ConfirmBOD , B2MML-V0400-Equipment, B2MML-V0400-Material ., etc

1.Once you get the XSD , you can get the Dummy XML corresponding XSD by using XML Spy or Stylus Studio. (U have to Choose the XSD file corresponding to your business requirement )

2.you have to Place the XML file to the path C:\Lighthammer\Xacute\ReferenceDocuments

3.In BLS Editor you can find the Action Block as Reference Document Loader

4.Select the Action Block Reference Document Loader in your BLT, and Click on Configure object.. there that B2MML Schema will be appeared.

5.After that you can use this structure on your BLT for your own business requirements.

Cheers

Dhanabal Thangavel

Reward the points.. If you find this answer is helpful for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, you do not need XML Spy. Simply use the Reference Schema Loader rather than the Reference Document Loader, and it will automatically create sample "instance" documents for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Now I got the point. But again my doubt is in 4th point,Click on Configure object. There only XML file only i can view. If we load Reference schema loader then we can view only xsd file. My understanding is correct or not?

Using reference document loader we can get xml file as tree structure for forther use.

Using reference schema loader we can get xsd file. we can map any values to that xsd element then it will generate one xml file using this xsd.

Tell my understanding is correct or not.

Thanks,

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MES undertands B2MML.

B2MML is defined As per ISA-95 standard.It have format for all type of business requirements like for production schedule, production response ,Maintenance etc.

From MES side data comes in B2MML format and in xMII we have to convert this B2MML format in xMII XML format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want the transaction details means through which action blocks we can do this transformation of files from MES to xMII? How can I map this production schedule values to our example? please explain one scenario

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The B2MML files received from MES system is in XML format.use those B2MML schema,As a first step use the Reference Schema Loader Action to load the required xsd.

Reference:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done one example. In that I have generated one xml using SQL Results. And I added one reference schema loader. Map one production schedule request from B2MML schema to that. I have given this to one input parameter. After this what I have to do??

Thanks,

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right. It is just some format like XML format which MES understand. So when xMII wants to send to MES or receive data from MES, then B2MML is used.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

I want the implementation details of this. How can we do this transaction? I want any example. Using which action blocks, we are mapping this MES file to xMII?

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check under Reference Documents. There is reference schema loader which can be used for this purpose. U select the ProdReq or wahtever req or response u want to get. Then use configure and map the appropriate names.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done one example. In that I have generated one xml using SQL Results. And I added one reference schema loader. Map one production schedule request from B2MML schema to that. I have given this to one input parameter. After this what I have to do??

Thanks,

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In xMII BLS, create a transaction with one input parameter, of type "XML" . Add a "ReferenceDocument" action, and configure it to load the vendor's B2MML format. Use the "assign reference document" menu option to assign this format to the transaction input.

You can now use the B2MML document to perform analytics or to map from the B2MML document into any RFC or BAPI calls or ESA service calls from within BLS.

The plant system system should "post" the XML data to an xMII transaction using the "Runner" URL as in:

http://<yourserver>/Lighthammer/Runner?Transaction=B2MMLHandler&InputParameter=B2MMLDocument

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen this description in link which you have given. But I didn't understand how to map this product request values??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction=B2MMLHandler&InputParameter=B2MMLDocument

Transaction name & Input param name