cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise group creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created new excise group and have done the required settings for that but I am not able to create no. range for the same excise group for any of the objects.

i checked in J1I9 transaction,but not able to do the same.

pl. help.

or please can any one please give the proceedure to create a excise group with assignment of number range to plant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sagar kamath

In J1I9 give object as menstionned billow and click on Number range icon then you can continue.

Number Ranges

You can maintain the number ranges for all CIN Number range objects using this transaction

Activities

Please maintain the number ranges for the folllowing objects The no nr has to be '01' for all

1. j_1iintnum

At an Excise group

1. j_1irg23a1

2. j_1irg23a2

3. j_1iRG1

4. j_1irg23c1

5. j_1irg23c2

6. j_1ipla2

7. j_1iintpr2

8. j_1irg23d

9. j_1irg1_t ( material level)

10. j_1iconpla ( if Consolidated PLA is used )

At Series group

1. j_1iexcloc

2. j_1iexcexp

3. j_1idepinv

4. j_1i57Fc ( 57F Challans )

Reward if you feel good

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my problem is i already created the excise group, but the same excise group is not available to attach the number range.

i know the attachement of number range can be done in J1I9, snum, snro...etc.

am geting the same number range even in J1i9, but my problem is i have created the exice group but the same excise group is not availeble in excise group drop down list.

SNRO = SNUM = J1I9-- all number range but i need the newly created excise group to appear so that i can add the number range

i have attached excise group to plant with excise registration in SPRO-LOGISTIC GENERAL-TAXES ON GOODS MOVEMENT-INDIA-BASIC SETTING-MAITAIN EXCISE GROUP.

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had similar kind of problem, but there was some inconistency in transportation, check out whether the entries are there in table J_1IEXGRPS.

Cheers...

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

problem solvem i maitained the excise grp in table J_1INEXCGRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sagar kamath

Do one thing, delete what you have created and save once again create by copying with std and try.

some time while create it may update in table level.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Answers (0)