Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code XX country IN does not exist in procedure TAXINN (MIRO Error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

I am facing a problem while doing MIRO "Tax code XX country IN does not exist in procedure TAXINN".

Message no. FF713

Diagnosis

You entered a tax code which is not defined for the country of the company code to be posted to in the tax calculation procedure.

But in SPRO transaction code FTXP, it is well maintained in TAXINN.

What may be reason.

Please help.

Regards

Rajeev Gupta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Hi,

Create a condition record by T.code FV11 for any of the condition record in your tax procedure TAXINN and check that tax code in header and line item should be same.

Also use T.Code: OBBG and assign ur tax procedure with ur county code and save. Now try ur transaction.

Hope it will help to you and then reward.

Regards,

Biju K

17 REPLIES 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FV11 maintain some condition record...

I am sure, u will not face this issue..

Genetally in tax code itself some condition --inventory can be entered with zero value..in case of zero taxes..

Former Member
0 Kudos

please follow the path below and enter your Tax code

SPRO-LOGISTIC GENERAL - TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENT- INDIA - BASIC SETTINGS - DETERMINATION OF EXCISE DUTY - CONDITION BASED EXCISE DETERMINATION - ASSIGN TAX CODE TO COMPANY CODE.

**Reward if useful

Njoy

Ashish

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Hi,

Create a condition record by T.code FV11 for any of the condition record in your tax procedure TAXINN and check that tax code in header and line item should be same.

Also use T.Code: OBBG and assign ur tax procedure with ur county code and save. Now try ur transaction.

Hope it will help to you and then reward.

Regards,

Biju K

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Respected Sir,

I have checked in FV11/13 & in FTXP & OBBG & OBYZ. All settings are done, but still the error shows while reversing in MR8M as : TAX CODE IH COUNTRY IN DOES NOT EXIST IN PROCEDURE TAXINN, kindly guide.

Thanks & Regards,

Debashis Banik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in SPro > materials Management > LIV > default values for tax code > give u r company code and try

Reward if useful

Sk

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev ?

Is your problem solved? I am asking this coz I am facing the same problem.I have tried every possible way but without any success. Could you please let me know how did you resolve this problem ?

Regards,

Sachin Narvekar

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also faced the same problem, I have maintained condition record in FV11 using the tax code which I have used in PO. The problem was over. Also request you to see the tax code in FTXP with the Taxinn. Also check whether the tax code has been assigned to company code.

Regards

Ishu

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

Can you please let me know , how did you manage to solve this Problem. Because I am also facing Same Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you Please Tell me , how did you solve this Problem, because I am aslo facing same Problem

0 Kudos

hi,

first you check weather defined tax code is output tax or input tax with their rate.

check condtion records with perticular condtion , tax code ,plant and rate with tcode fv11

finally check in tcode ob40 for perticular account key and tax code with Gl defined or not .

i think prolem is need to slove after this one.

regrds.

sans.

0 Kudos

I am not facing this Problem with Domestic Purchase. In Domestic case its working perfectly fine

I am facing the Problem with Import case. I am trying to do MIRO for Planned delivery Cost and system is throwing this error

0 Kudos

hi all,

i am facing this problem as well.

checked FTXP and the tax code was in IN and TAXINN as well thus why is the error message still coming up?

pls help!

0 Kudos

This error is due to your Transport request is not imported correctly , import TR again ,

Hope it may work otherwise you have to create a new tax code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos