BATCH PROBLEM DURING MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

during migo when i post the doc an error arises that is as below *******---

The characteristic values for the batch are incomplete

Message no. LB045

Diagnosis

The class ZBATCHNEW contains mandatory characteristics to which values have not been assigned.

System response

Depending on the system setting, the system issues either a warning or an error message.

If the message is a warning (W), the system will accept your entry, but simultaneously issues a warning to prevent you from making the wrong entry.

If the message is an error message (E), the system will not accept your entry.

If you do not assign values to the mandatory characteristics, the entire classification is stored if no error message has been displayed.

Procedure

Go to batch classification again, and assign all required values to the characteristics.

AS I M HAVING 10 TONS OF MATERIAL & I WANT TO DISTRIBUTE IT IN FIVE BATCHES BUT FOR THIS ALSO A OTHER WAR. MSG COMES THAT EXTERNAL NO OF BATCH IS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE I M ABLE TO POST ONLY 2 TONS OF MATERIAL AT A TIME WITH ONE BATCH NO . PL GUIDE.

SAP11

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check with the following SAP Note Note 187833 - Extended classification for GR - message LB045

Regards

Gopal SP

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly go to T code CL02 and specify ZBATCHNEW in the class and specify 023 as class type and press enter ,you will be reaching the classification menu where you have to enter the required values,then try to post

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir ,

kindly guide what to do now i m in CL02 & Pressed enter a new scren is in front of me.

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when u r making the GR, as u said u r getting the error of classification of batch.

in the line item of the MIGO , classication vie-batch, mention the necessary characteristics of the BATCH class of that material.

(it could be fields already mentioned in the charactersitic of the class or the new values for the characteristics)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl guide how to mention the necessary characteristics of the BATCH class of that material.

thanks in advance

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u want o have a default values for ur mentioned classification-batch

go to CL02, select the required characteristics(also by CT02)

selecvt ur charactersitic assigned to the class, double click and go to values tab and maintain the default values...

if u want more values to be added other than mentioned values, activate additional value tick in the top.

the same values has to be mentioned in classification-charactersitics during GR time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using Tcode MIGO for GR, then in the item detail screen you will find Batch Tab, click on that tab and you will find classification button, click on the button and you will be in characterstics screen. Here you will have to enter characterstics values. After that click on left arrow or right arrow button in the tool bar to go to main MIGO screen. Save your entries. Hope this should work

Regards

Gopal SP

Edited by: Gopal SP on Jan 4, 2008 12:07 PM