Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our Scenario is :

1. PO has been raised to vendor

2. Goods Receipts (GR) has been done

3. Stock is posted to Quality

4. Vendor send his Invoice for Bill passing

We want a block on Outgoing Payment or MIRO, till the stock is cleared from Quality.

We have tested with Quality Control key, we get the message saying Payment Blocked , also the same is shown in MRBR but system allows me to make the outgoing payment thru F-53.

Pl. advice me step by step to do the setting

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

Here's what you do.

Go to SPRO and select Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Business Transactions -> Outgoing Payments -> Manual Outgoing Payments. Click on "Check Payment Block Reason". Under Block Indicator R, tick the box in column "Manual Payment Block".

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Malliakrjuna

U can relase the block payment by using FK08 t-code but another user has to cinfirm in his sap id.

so u can relase the blocking payment.

Please try this and give me ur points

pls send me any one regarding product costing real time notes and issues with solutions

malikarjunacwa@gmail.com

thanks

mallikarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can get all invoices to block that is easy enough done via a user exit.

However the bit I dont understand is the quality part.

What happens in the system when the quality approval takes place?

You need that trigger to remove the corresponding block using document flow against the GRN and PO.

Perhaps consider the quality review before the GRN in SAP. If you approve the goods, then post the GRN and you wont need to block the MIRO invoice.

former_member143179
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Mark

Can you please guide me that with User Exit , how can we mark Invoice Blocked for Payment in MIRO . If possible kindly guide me with a sample code .

I will be highly gratefull for the kind help .

Regards

B V Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am also facing the same scenario.

Can you please share any documentation with respect to the solution you provided.

We also need to have the Quality Approval before making an outgoing payment to the vendor.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Devanshu Gaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You are right Mr. Siva. I don't want to block the vendor. I think there should be some release for payment option . I am not sure.

Pl. advice if any body has same problem.

Rgds,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible....but long time we did this work and it is very much standard one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just Block theVendor for any posting using XK05.

CHANDRA

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not the right solution. This will block the vendor from any postings.