cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Appraisal : BADIs - Header - Additional data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I just want to add a few fields to the "additional data for employee" part in the header of my appraisal template.

It seems this table is generated by the standard Badi's HRHAP00_ADD_HEADER.

How can I enhance this badi to add the field I need ?

Is it possible ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John

I dont have SAP system infront of me right now.. but I think there is an enhancement at Template Level in the "Processing" tab page to enable the additional header data for the employee. Please check

The other solution could be copying the existing BADI and implementing the Z BADI with the help of ABAPer but I am not sure with the second solution. You can give it a try.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Do you know how to enhance at the template level ?

Thx,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John

I apologize, it is not in the "Processing" tab page but it is in the "LAYOUT" tab page, there in the section Further --> Additional Header Data (extra fields are Org. Unit, Personnel Area, Personnel Sub Area, EE Group and EE Subgroup and I think you can also enhance these fields.

Hope this solves your problem

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just check the Layout tab and the section further but I don't think this will help me to enhance the Badi "HRHAP00_ADD_HEADER".

In fact I just want to add the position of the appraisee at the end of the existing additional fields.

Perhaps I will need to make a repair in this Badi.

Or do you think there is another easier way to enhance this badi ?

Thanks a ton for your help,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Steps for Enhancements.

1. Got0 the Tcode SE18 and select your Badi definition "HRHAP00_ADD_HEADER" and click on display.

2. Got the menu Filter value and select create.

3. You will be prompted for a new filter value and description.

4. Provide a 2 char filter value (Start with Y or Z) and a suitable description.

5. Once you do it, it will ask for a corresponding class creation. Accept for that also.

6. Now your implementatio is created.

7. Activate it.

8. To get the default implementation code, folloew the step 1 again and select display filter value option.

9. Now goto the Interface tab and select method "GET_ADD_HEADER_DATA" by double clicking.

10. Paste the code in your Z implementation that you have created.

11. Ask your ABAPer to code for the Position logic as done for other fields.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Subbu for this detailled step-by-step.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I had similar questions and very little experience with the topic.

I learnt the hard way and wrote a blog about it here:

Would be cool to know that it helps people and nobody has to reinvent the wheel again:))

Cheers Otto