Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of communication IDOC's from BD12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am triggering BD12 transaction for few customers.

For some set of customers i am able to create both Master IDOC & Communication IDOC.

Ex: For the customers whose Account Group is : 0001

For other set of customers i am able to create Master IDOC but Communication IDOC i am not able to create.

Ex: For the customers whose Account Group is: ZCRD

Customer in account group ZCRD do not have sales area data maintained, where in there is no information maintained for sales, billing, shipping & Partner functions.

Where as customers in account group 0001 have the sales area data maintained.

This is the functional analysis of both the Account Groups.

Can anybody tell the reason why Communication IDOC's are not created for Account Group-ZCRD customers & For Account Group-0001 communication IDOC's are created!

Can anybody solve this issue!

I have debugged this issue step-by-step for both Account Group's [ZCRD, 0001] related customers, There is no check in code for Account Group-ZCRD so that communication IDOC's does not get created.

Also both Account Group's customers went through same piece of code, Only at in F.M call to MASTERIDOC_CREATE_REQ_DEBMAS

the returned parameter CREATED_COMM_IDOCS is 0 for Account group-ZCRD related customer where as it is 1 for ACcount Group-0001 related customer.

Can anybody resolve this issue so that Communication IDOC's will also be created for Account Group-ZCRD related customers!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Deep.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As far as i know, Communication IDOC wont be cretaed when there is error in communication. ( like it can be in Partner profile, Port or RFC Destination.)

The only reason in ur case could be that in the DISTRIBUTION MODEL VIEW( tcode BD64) . There may be Filtering done on " Account Group : 0001 " and so it is

restricting " Account Group: ZCRD"...

If that is the case then u need to provide 0001 and ZCRD .

Revrt back if any issues,

Regards,

Naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thank you for the reply.

In BD64 i have checked the details.

There is no checks/filteration against Account Groups-ZCRD/0001.

One more thing is the customers for Account Group-ZCRD are

Credit Master accounts.

Is there any way i can find the resolution for the same!

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks,

Deep.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure that there are no filters cretaed.

Canu send me the screen shot of the BD64 which u have checked.

IDOC can send any data ( any account group) unless ther is no filters.

revrt back with screen shot of Bd64

Regards,

naveen

0 Kudos

Hi Deva,

Naveen is absolutely correct...check the filters correctly in BD64...Please check the transaction code BD59,if anything is maintained here..

Regards,

Nagaraj

0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i upload a file (or) send me mail id i will send BD64 screen shot.

Thanks,

Deep.

0 Kudos

Hi

My mailid is mvsrnaveen@gmail.com

Send me the screen shot of BD64 of the ur system and partner system ,.

revrt back

Regards,

naveen