cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L_To_Cancel impact on LT15?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I encountered a problem during the cancellation of a Transfer Order (TO).

When I create an order and I cancel it using LT15, everything works out ok. The quantities are returned and I can see cancellation information when I look at the TO with LT21, for each position.

I discovered fm l_to_cancel and I like to use this to cancel a generated TO when it has to be cancelled. I tested this fm and it cancels the TO <u>but</u>, the TO position information of the cancelled TO positions,is no longer there (no entries in the ltap either). Ok, this could happen, back to LT15......

.... and now the problem starts. Everytime I run LT15 in the old fashioned way as described in the first part, the cancelled TO position data is also lost!!! Even after loggin in again.

It looks like the execution of the fm has a permanant influence on the LT15 functionality.

Anyone familiar with this problem (and how to solve it? )

Cheers and thanks!

Laurens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found the problem. Fortunatly it hasn't got to do anything with the function. If we cancel a TO and it goes to a specific storagetype, the lines are deleted. When we use another storagetype, the ltap lines are still there after cancellation.

More of a functional problem

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure, but OSS note #881628 may apply. It's still in German, so you'll have to request a translation.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rob,

I implemented the note but unfortunatly the same result when I run LT15.

Thank you for your answer.

Kind regards,

Laurens

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - what did your export parameters look like?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have a sap system at home but here goes :

I'm exporting lgnum and the tanum. I also include the I_CANC parameter because it has to know what to do. That's all.

Still can't figure out why the LT15 is hit ... Is it possible that the function is setting some kind of customizing parameter without telling us?

Cheers and thank you for your time!

Laurens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I guess, I'd send it to OSS.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that's the best option.

Cheers!

Laurens