cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About data load in to 0CCA_C11 cube from both actual and plan data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru’s

I am implementing Cost Center Accounting Module. We are using only standard Reports. We have two data sources 0co_om_cca_1 which brings only plan data in to 0cca_c11 cube with full load and 0co_om_cca_9 brings only actual data in to 0cca_c11 cube with delta capable.

My main problem is how to load the data in to cube. As of now we are thing of loading plan data until last period. And then load actual data in to cube. Schedule an infopacakge for actual data every week. How I need to load the plan delta load for every period after full load and how I need to keep that schedule the info package in process chain.

Please give through some light for above with your experience in this module.

Thanks

roopa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if this thread helps for loading 0CCA_C11 { Ex - Loading Strategy & Process Chain ) -

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks one and all

points allocated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, create two process chains as required to load plan data which may be not loaded daily as suggested above.

It was just an example how you can do the loading.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would define strategy for 2 different Process chains one for Actuals and another for Plan

Actuals is Delta enabled and could be used daily .however plan could be either annual or monthly ,so even if you use meta chain its of no use..Plan(0co_om_cca_1) data which is full load you may not need to delete the prev request as you gonna load it on monthly basis and so there wont be any duplicate records (ex 01/2008 ..02/2008) ,however make sure you use the VTYPE = 20 plan as a filter in the infopackage as other wise it might also get actuals data and your cube will have duplicate records since 0co_om_cca_9 will also get the actuals data.

Hope it Helps

Chetan

@CP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi roopa,

we are loading the plan data of the whole year each time and deleting the old request by process "delete duplicate requests".

An other (much complicated) solution was to load the plan data first in a DSO/ODS and after that in the cube. So you can reduce the amount of records transfered between DSO and Cube (because the DSO) wurde create records in a change log only for that data that has been changed.

Bye

Frank