cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 - records missing from extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We are using an enhanced version of the extractor 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1, but when comparing the number of records retrieved by the extractor using RSA3, with the number of records in the base tables (e.g. 0CRM_ORDERADM_H), several records are missing (RSA3 = c. 9200 records, Table = c. 10500 records).

Analysing the differences, we cannot see any patterns in the 'rejected' data or reasons why the records should not have been extracted. Documents of varying types saved with/without errors, and with or without various key fields are all extracted, or not as the case may be. Also, we have eliminated the enhanced BADI as the source of the problem.

We are on CRM 5.0 SP 9 and BI 7 SP 13.

Any ideas what the problem could be or how to progress?

Many thanks,

Ian.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

the table 0CRM_ORDERADM_H contains all process types, not only activities. Do you use other process types, e.g. opportunities?

How many records do you have in table 0CRM_ACTIVITY_H?

Regards

Doris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Doris. We do not use opportunities - some of the transaction types that we would expect to be extracted are not. Table CRMD_ACTIVITY_H contains 10,708 records so we are still some way away from reconciling with that table too. . .

Since I posted we have identified that one particular transaction type, when it is automatically generated by the CRM system when a different transaction type is created (i.e. a document to record the interaction with the customer, is created and coupled to a service order, which details the customer's enquiry - this is a custom enhancement to the Web IC in CRM), is not extracted.

Any ideas why these system generated records may be missed by the extractor, but transactions of the same type when created manually are picked up?

Thanks,

Ian.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

what kind of transaction category are the transaktion types which are not extracted?

The extractor 0CRM_SALES_ACT_1 only extract transaction category BUS2000126.

Doris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Doris.

Thanks for your reply again.

We have now resolved this. The extractor had been extended to extract several different object types, so that was not the problem.

The root of the issue is that the extractor does not extract records that are related to one another using the relationship type INTA (in table 0CRMD_BINREL) - this is to avoid what standard SAP would see as double counting, but we are using the system in a different way.

SAP have released note 1007042 to address this.

Regards, Ian.

Edited by: Ian Hall on Jan 19, 2008 11:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i didn't find this note 1007042.

Is this number correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

note 1007042 is only released for internal. I have a similar issue. if anyone has an idea: help greatly appreciated!

Thanks and best,

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am facing the same issue for Transaction Category BUS2000125 from table CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Thank you,

BWian

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a note for that (tasks are not extracted in standard SAP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also facing the similar for 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_I is not pulling the data of BUS2000252,

any idea which notes you are referring?

Best Regards,

BRK