cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process chain issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

all of my process chains when I schedule them they are all unsuccessful.

When I view the details of their monitor:

requests (Messages): Everything ok

Extraction (Messages): Missing Messages - missing for all 3 messages.

Transfer (IDOC and TRFC): Missing Messages

With alert "Request IDoc : sent, not arrived ; Data passed to port OK"

Does anyone know how to solve the issue.

when I load data by start the infopackage immediately, there is nothing error.

Point will be given for the useful answers.

Regards,

Chuong Hoang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chuong,

According to the error messages there is a problem with the RFC communication. Probably there are unprosseced RFC LUWs and/or IDocs in the source system.

Assuming that the source system is R/3 you should have a look at transactions SM58 and BD87 there.

Furthermore you should check transactions SM21, ST22 and SM37 both in R/3 and BW.

I hope that these hints help to solve the problem.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

This all about idoc and I've fixed by myself. Thanks for all of your instructions.

Chuong Hoang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

Can you tell me how to result this problem?

I have met it that is like you say.

thanks!

lian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lian,

Check the consistency of your background user (trans se16 table RSADMINA 2 fields for BW user) and the RFC user in the RFC Destination of R/3.

Regards,

Chuong Hoang

former_member345199
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your source system connectivity first and then proceed.

It may be an IDOC/TRFC issue also.

Try this.

1. Transact RFC error

tRFC Error - status running Yellow for long time (Transact RFC will be enabled in Status tab in RSMO).

Step 1:

Goto BW > RSMO > Details, Status get the IDoc number,and go to BD87 in R/3,place the cursor in the RED IDoc

entries in tRFC queue thats under outbound processing and click on display the IDOC which is on the menu bar.

Step 2:

In the next screen click on Display tRFC calls (will take you to SM58 particular TRFC call)

place the cursor on the particular Transaction ID and go to EDIT in the menu bar --> press 'Execute LUW'

(Display tRFC calls (will take you to SM58 particular TRFC call) ---> select the TrasnID ---> EDIT ---> Execute LUW

Rather than going to SM58 and executing LUW directly it is safer to go through BD87 giving the IDOC name as it will take you to the particular TRFC request for that Idoc.

OR

Directly go to SM58 > Give user name (Aleremote) and execute. It will show TRFCs to be executed for

that user. Find the particular TRFC (SM37 > Req name > TID from data packet with sysfail).select the TrasnID (SM58) ---> EDIT ---> Execute LUW

Thanks,

JituK

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when I load data immediately through infoPackage, It run very good. No error or warning message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to load flat files using process chians? in this case where is your flat files are they in app.server or on work station? you can not load flat files from work station, keep them in app.server and load it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No man, I load from SAP Source System R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you see this job details in R/3 Side( SM37) ? what msg are you getting here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my understand ...replicate all datasource once and activate the transfer rules with the help of function module RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL

and leave the datasource name as * .so that it will active all the TRules , and start loading through Processchain...

Hope it help you