cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for AS01 Main Asset and AS11 Sub Asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an LSMW for AS01. Is it possible to make a copy from this and change the transaction code to AS11? or do I have to create a new one? When this is possible how can I do this?

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Paul

I'm not sure, but I don't think you can change the transaction name.

And yet you can create new record in AS11 and assign this new record to your LSMW project.

Regards,

Jasmina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmina,

Thanks,

I have not found a option I have created a new recording for AS11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you are using two different transactions and obvioult the fields will be different in two transactions, you need to specify the fields when you upload the file and field length and etc...so here the fields will be different in different transactions so you cant use the same, hence you need to prepare a new flat file with respective fields and size and at the same time you should know what are the fields you want to upload from individual transaction..

Hope understood and reward me if you are clarified..

Thanks,

Vasu..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vasu,

I have created 2 LSMW (recordings) but use the same file (fields) for the upload.

In the LSMW I did some little programming that not the SUB asset is loaded with the main and the way arround.

I used the field old asset number in the main asset to found the SAP asset number for the sub-asset

Answers (0)