cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Pur Grp and Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Is there any table where we can see the Plant number with Purchase Group. I tried MARC but its associated with Material and iam getting huge number of results.

Thanks

ronnie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try EBAN , both available in single TAble

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think that you have a message type at EBAN level.

-

B912 is a condition table, that is specific to the access sequence. that is used to determine an output table. However ZFAX can be used in several other condition tables, too.

You can do an download to a text file.

The text file can then be imported to MS ACCESS Database and be analyzed there.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Pur Grp is not assigned to any enterprise structure. its a floating entity and it is tied to Plant through material master so you need to get the info from MARC

Vikrama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response guys actually here is what i am trying to do.

My business guys wants to know what all plants are using a specific Output type (ZFAX).

Through Conditions i could get the Pur Org, Pur Grp and Vendor associated with that Out put but i dont understand how to pull the plant details.

Any suggestions please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this you need to go to table NAST and put your ZFAX in the message type field, then execute you will get all the entries with object key (OBJKY) after this copy all these OBJKY and put this into EKKO to get your PUR grp and where EKKO-EBELN = OBJKY (here object ky is the P.O number) and input the OBJKY in EKPO to get plant.

for this you need to develop a Z report with the above logic

hope this helps

Regards

Vikrama

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do SE16 on table NAST.

Search all entries where KSCHL is equal ZFAX.

take the OBJKY.

And with objkey content do SE16 on table EKPO to get the plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats a good way to do but we have like 400,000 PO's in the system with same Output type ZFAX. I cannot even download it to excel. Is there any other way to get the plant data?

I could find one table B912 which has Output type, Pur Grp Pur Org, Vendor, and Inforecord.

Is there any table to link with B912, create a query and get the plant dat as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ther is no table with B912.

why dont you crete a query by joining 3 tables like NAST, EKKO and EKPO you will get to download with query. or you can do it yourself by quick viewer

Regards

Vikrama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Plant and Purchase group are not associated directly. They are associated thru material master only. So you can see information from MARC table.

regards

Srinivas