Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisations: grant rights only for listed customers

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

How can I create such an authorisation to grant acces only for the customer codes listed in that authorisation? I tried with authorisation object "F_KNA1_BED - Customer: Account Authorization". It can be restricted by "Activity" and "Authorisation group". If I press F4 on Authorisation group, I get a huge list of general objects and authorisation groups. Some of them look like they might be useful, in particular

KNA1 0001 Interested party

KNA1 0002 Customer A

KNA1 0003 Customer B

KNA1 0004 Customer C

However, I don't know what to do with this. I still don't see a field to enter a customer code to grant rights for.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Igor Barbaric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Authorization group is a special field(BEGRU) for diffirent kind of objects. For customers it is part of the General data (KNA1-BEGRU) or company code data(KNB1-BEGRU). The authorization object F_KNA1_BED is related to General master data of the customers.

How to procceed:

1) Activate the field for a customer account group: SPRO->Financial Accounting->Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable->Customer Accounts->Master Records->Preparations for Creating Customer Master Records->Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

2) Enter in the customer master data for each customer a free value for an Authorization group.

3) In the field "Authorization group" of object F_KNA1_BED enter the value from the customer master data.

Good Luck,

Svetlin

P.S. If you find an answer useful, please assign reward points.

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Ofcourse, Svetlin!

You deserve each and every point. Thanks a lot!

Can I do the same for G/L accounts? I have tried - I found an entry "SPRO -> FI -> G/L -> G/L -> Master records -> Preparations -> Additional activities -> Define Screen Layout for Each Transaction".

I found there "Account management" subgroup and activated the field "Authorization group".

However, I still can't see the field in "FS00 - Edit G/L account centrally".

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Igor

P.S. If you prefer, I can opent a new thread for this, so that you can get 10 pts again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually "Define Screen Layout for Each Transaction" is to determine the fields based on the transaction type (Create,Chage,Display).

But First try with: SPRO ...->Master records -> Preparations -> Define Account Group. Double click over an account group and you will have the screen with the field control.

Svetlin

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Svetlin!

You're great.

Igor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

LatishAdnani
Participant
0 Kudos

F_KNA1_GRP?? Is this the correct authorization object

LatishAdnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Now how do we restrict access using BEGRU, so basically I want only a group of users to pull transaction FBL5N only if they have authorization for a Certain BEGRU

for what is the the authorization object for the same.??