cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objects not collected in request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to collect bex objects to an existing request created by myself. when i press truck on transport connection, i get a message "cannot use this request"

in the long text, it says choose a local request, copy of long text is in the next message,

Please Help, its urgent

Fran

Message was edited by: Fran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for bex objects there is a way to transportation.. means u need to click on the standard bex transport truck button it is for bex objects only every time u release the request it maintains one request only, if u r modify any object again u delete the previous request and insert the new requst then click on the standard bex transport button,.

i hope this will help u ....

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

unlock the requsts creating the probm,infact i wud suggest u to unlock all the old requests use se03 to unlock requests and make a fresh request using transport connection which includes all the query components and asign a suitable package to the request and then try releasing it.

hope its helpful assign points if applicable

thanks

puneet

Message was edited by:

Puneet Chawla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

Hope your request is a workbench request.

Bye

Dinesh

abdullah_kartal
Explorer
0 Kudos

We had the same message and we resolved the problem.

Goto se80 right click on the development class and select display .

Check the transport layer there.

We got this message because the package has copied from the other system, so the transport layer of package was different.

As soon as we enter the correct transport layer the problem is resolved.

Besiktas, Serif'e nası koduk ama ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Baydas,

IN SE80 i am not seeing  any development class . so can you please let me know how to resolve the issue.

System is on NW 7:31 SP14

Thanks

Arundhati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unlock the objects and delete the old TRs in which those objects were locked and create a fresh TR through transport connection for query elements.

Hope it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO through the oss note related to the error TK519

<b>670179</b>.

Regards-

Siddhu

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

Is the request you are trying to use already released?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, its still modifiable. At the time of pressing truck, i even created a new one just to see if that new one works, i get the same message. Cnat figure out whats going.

thanks

Fran

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the long text of error message i got :

You cannot use request LD6K900698

Message no. TK519

Diagnosis

You want to edit objects in request LD6K900698. However, you cannot use a request of this type.

Procedure

Select a local request.

From the prompt window for change requests, you can display all requests you can use by choosing Own requests.

Alternatively, you can create a new request by choosing Create request.

For more information, see the SAP Library under BC - Basis Components -> Change and Transport System .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

i am facing exact issue.let me know if you had resolved issue and steps please

Thanks

Arundhati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

this is a simple error. Just check the name of the transport layer in all the Z* packages under tcode SE21. Either change the transport layer of the package to the one you have configured in STMS or change the transport layer in STMS to the one you have defined in the packages.

Regards,

Mohan