cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO013 Database error for <attach_insert> <>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have gotten this error when trying to send a list via email twice in the last two weeks. I've looked into the config described in OSS Note 208165 and run program RSIRGENT as recommended.

I thought this had worked the first time the problem was resolved until I tried the same cure after the second event. In this case, nothing happened until many hours after running RSIRGENT. Then suddenly there was no more problem.

Since we have hot packs on DEV and TRN but not PRD I am getting very concerned that it may be related, although the hot packs have been on since Christmas. OSS has no other recommendation and can no longer look at the problem since it has magically "cured" itself.

Has anyone experience this or do you have any ideas on where to look? We are running R/3 4.7 Enterprise, unicode database, at OS level V5R4M0.

Thanks

Craig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have exact the same error. What have you done to resolve it?

Kind regards,

Marc

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you haven't done so already, take a look at note 736626, this should fix your issue.

As for SAP, i wouldn't let them off the hook that easy, they don't have a problem demanding big bucks for support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

note 736626 did not solve our issue. CR SOFFDB is OK in OAC0. Any other suggestions? Otherwise I'll create an OSS message...

Kind regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

do you have an answer from sap?

Kind regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

BC-SRV should be the right area you can get help I suspect.

Best regards.

Jennifer

0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

did you get a solution?

We have the same problem.

Thanks in advance

Salvatore Zurolo