cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Profit center reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

when I am executing the profit center reports i.e. 2KEE and KE5Z using following selection parameters we are getting the differ results for the different reports

so which one of the said reports are correct and why the system is showing different results is the any OSS note need to apply of so please let me know which note and how it should be applied

Here are the selection parameters

Record type 0, 2

Version 0

Controlling area 1000

Company code ABC

Posting period __ to 1

Fiscal year 2008

Profit centre 100dummy

Waiting for your positive reply

Regards

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of both the reports are different. 2KEE is the summary of the profit center record which means the summary of all the line items for a particular profit center under a particular account number. This report is using the table GLPCT-EC-PCA Totals table wheres KE5Z is a purely a line item reporting using the table GLPCA-EC-PCA Actual line items.

All the data reflected in Profit Center Accounting is stored in the totals record table GLPCT. This table contains data which is summarized according to certain characteristics and forms the basis for all reports defined with the Report Writer or the Report Painter (regardless of whether or not you choose to store line items).

You can also know more on 2KEE report at this link under Information System --> Displaying total records.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/eb/13811243c411d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Good Luck!!! Please award points if this was useful to you.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhuvaneswari.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am also facing the same problem.

I have created a report painter report based on GLPCT table, which is a totals table.

So when i match my report painter report and 2KEE - it tallies.

But my report painter report does not match with report KE5Z (of course it does not match even when i make additions and subtractions of all the line items appeared in KE5Z).

Could any one tell me why this happens.

Thanks,

DSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had the same problems. Thus couple of months ago we had created OSS message and advice was to implement note 180906 ,+ explanation that KE5Z (table GLPCA) line item report should be run without period 0 and 2KEE (table GLPCT) totals report should be run with period 0 and that should lead to a same result in both reports).

But now we face the same problems the reports are different. My assumption is that they are not compatible.

Could you solve the problem in your case or maybe you have got same advices or explanations of this situation.

Thank in advance

A