cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED error in CL_UC_MANUAL_DOCUMENT_GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am receiving the GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED runtime error in program CL_UC_MANUAL_DOCUMENT_GUI when trying to view a specific BCS document from the "List of Journal Entries" output (UCWB or UCMON). The error only occurs when trying to view two specific interunit elimination document types (other elimination documents have no problem). Based on what I could find from existing notes, I thought that the problem might be related to incorrect entries being stored in the buffer. However, the corrections for OSS notes 914672 and 982402 have been applied but I am still receiving the error.

System Info:

SAP_BW 350: SAPKW35019

SEM_BW 400: SAPKGS4015

Program: CL_UC_MANUAL_DOCUMENT_GUI

Method: SWITCH_PLACE_KFIG_UNIT

Code:

80 * i_docflg = 'X':

81 * .key figure is posted by doc. type

82 * .model supports key figure that is posted by doc. type (has

83 * been verified after reading doc. type properties)...

84 * -> both <ls_fprop_kfig> and <ls_fprop_unit> are assigned

85 * and <> init

86 * ...prepare kfig entry...

>>>>> move-corresponding <ls_fprop_kfig> to ls_mdoc_fprop_kfig.

88 ls_mdoc_fprop_kfig-component = gc_comp_docline.

89 * begin of deletion "wms012788d

90 * if <ls_fprop_unit>-totals is initial.

91 ** -> unit field is NOT contained in totals (s_char), i.e. an

92 ** substitute field in s_addchar is required, depending

93 ** on role of key figure...

94 * case i_role_kfig.

95 * when uc00_cs_role-tcval.

96 * ls_mdoc_fprop_kfig-unit_fld = GC_FNAME_TCKEY.

97 * when uc00_cs_role-lcval.

98 * ls_mdoc_fprop_kfig-unit_fld = GC_FNAME_lCKEY.

99 * when uc00_cs_role-gcval.

100 * ls_mdoc_fprop_kfig-unit_fld = GC_FNAME_gCKEY.

101 * when uc00_cs_role-quval.

102 * ls_mdoc_fprop_kfig-unit_fld = GC_FNAME_quKEY.

103 * endcase.

104 * endif.

105 * end of deletion "wms012788d

106 * begin of insertion "wms012788d

Many thanks in advance for any assistance with this issue.

Samir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was related to a corrupted table used for document types. The error message ceased to appear after the table was manually corrected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI frnd,

I am getting the same error when i am trying to "display the data" in BW object ...

Could you please let me know to correct the data in TABLE...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir and welcome to SDN!

Actually, very much for understanding could give the knowledge if you are just in the beginning of implementation or already made a lot -- in terms of looking in some primary settings (like server parameters etc) or in more advanced config steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

Thank you for the response.

The error occurs in a production environment. The customer has been using BCS since July 2007 but there have not been any elimination entires of the two document types until this past month. That we haven't seen these elimination entries until now was due to the nature of the source data and not due to any newly added configuration.

Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

I found a lot of OSS Notes with the sympoms exactly as you have. But all of them were for early versions of BW and/or SEM.

If I were you I'd try to install the latest version of SAPGUI. It's strange but sometimes it helps. Especially if there is no relevant notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another way that always helped me in case of GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED error in SEM-BCS is the implementation of note 889795, all three solutions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip, Eugene. I just finished trying the third solution from note 889795 but still receive the same error (first and second solution were also unsuccessful). Please let me know if you have any other suggestions to try.

Sincerely,

Samir