cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNOTE : upload notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to upload more than only 1 note with transaction SNOTE ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible if there is any dependent oss note attached.

-Pinkle

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That mass note download / application could be interesting when you are using RSECNOTE (ST13).

You usually get a bunch of notes recommended by that tools ... it can ask you to apply almost 30 notes...

and it is a pain to apply them one by one.

I know that the best way should be to run that tools on a regular basis ...

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean like mass upload?...

Then no..

As mentioned by Pinkle it will only do more than 1 note when dependencies exist.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed, I'd like to do a mass update of more than 100 notes which are already downloaded and stored on a lokal directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better solution would be applying the Support pack rather than applying 100 notes.

-Pinkle

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i know SAP does not provide a tool for mass upload of notes and i can see why, basically each note containes changes from programs to tables,etc... and you wouldn't like to do this without confirmation that the note was implemented successfully before proceeding with the next one. also as mentioned earlier some notes have dependencies so you'll need to make sure that the notes are implemented in the right order.

As mentioned by Pinkle most of the notes are already included in the latest SP's so you're better updating the system stack or the necesary SP's to reduce the ammount of notes to implement

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I simply want to upload the notes from the lokal directory into the development system. I do not want to implement them all together,but afterwards step by step.

Thanks or your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just dont try to implement the notes with out any requirement,

some notes might change your reports.

Upload the notes only if you have any specific error or requirement.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Instead of uploading notes from local directory to app. server why don't you download the notes using OSS connectin since bulk download is supported.

Regards.

Ruchit.