Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gatting Material Document number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the MIGO transaction, for a Goods receipt order, the transaction is calling MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT and MB_POST_GOODS_MOVEMENT to create a material document and returns material document number.

I have created a new program that is using only the above two FMs and want to create the material document. But this thing is not working. I am passing all the parameters, which the FM takes when called from MIGO transaction. It is giving me a material document number which is not tracable for the current posting data in any of the tables. Please tell me if anything specific needs to be done while calling these FMs.

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

regards.

Edited by: Gaurav Joshi on Feb 13, 2008 12:17 PM

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 13, 2008 5:38 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material document header table is MKPF.

Also, instead of the above FM MB_POST_GOODS_MOVEMENT, use the BAPI BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE followed by BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to post the goods movement.

Cheers,

Aditya

Edited by: Aditya Laud on Feb 13, 2008 6:16 AM

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material document header table is MKPF.

Also, instead of the above FM MB_POST_GOODS_MOVEMENT, use the BAPI BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE followed by BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to post the goods movement.

Cheers,

Aditya

Edited by: Aditya Laud on Feb 13, 2008 6:16 AM