Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_NTW_2 and 0CO_OM_NAE_2 - Not getting data in RSA3

former_member184624
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi BW Experts,

I have installed the Standard Query 0PS_C041_Q0009 from the Business Content. By the dataflow diagram for the Cube 0PS_C041, I came to know that the data is coming from 3 datasources.

0CO_OM_WBS_6

0CO_OM_NTW_2

0CO_OM_NAE_2

While data loading, I am getting 0 records for the datasources 0CO_OM_NTW_2 and

0CO_OM_NAE_2. I have checked in RSA3 in R3 side. But still it is showing 0 Records. I have checked the Corresponding tables for the datasources

0CO_OM_NTW_2 – COEP,COBK

0CO_OM_NAE_2 – COEP, COBK

These two tables holding values but I am not getting data from RSA3.

Can you please help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Jelina.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have actual overhead postings on network activities? You can check that in COEP/COBK using the Objectnumber with Prefix 'PR'. Only if you have postings on such objects, you will receive them with your extractors. All other entries in the table belong to the other CO Postings like costcenter, CO-Orders etc.

If you have identiefied such a posting you can try to receive it with a selection in RSA3.

Best regards

Christoph

former_member184624
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the Valuable information. I have checked the table COEP.There are 200 records with the Prefix "PR" in the Object Number.But still i am not getting any data in RSA3. Apart from this, is there any other criteria for seeing the data in RSA3.

Please help on this..

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Jeilina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelina,

I didn't had system the last days. Now I had a short check on an IDES, I didn' get data with the datasources you mntioned as well. But I get data with the datasource 0CO_OM_NWA_2.

So I guess its problem of the customizing in ERP on witch level the CO-Postings arrive.

Hope that helps

Christoph

former_member184624
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update.I am just looking for other datasources to pull data from R/3. Once done, i will let u know.

Thanks,

Jelina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelina,

I am facing the same issue for the data source 0CO_OM_NTW_2. I am not getting any data when testing in RSA3. I am getting data for Network Activities and Network Activity elements, But not for Network actuals. I know that there is data in R3. Could you please let me know how did you fix your issue.

Thanks

Sriks

Vince_Lu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

isn't it NP*?

with WRTTP = 04/11/12..

if it's me, as for such case, i'd rather debug into FM

BWOMR_OM_READ_COVP_DATA

check the open cursor to see the selection, and fetch cursor to see if any records returned..

I just encounter a recent case, and actually the standard extraction works fine, however there's implementation of IF_EX_RSU5_SAPI_BADI~DATA_TRANSFORM.. (if it's exit_saplrsap_001, it would be easier to find the customer code..)

Cheers,

Vince

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelina,

the datasources 0CO_OM_NTW_2 and 0CO_OM_NAE_2 provide the Cost postings on the elements of the project system. so if you don't have any postings you won' get any data. Tables COEP an COBK contain ALL CO-postings therefore it's OK that they contain data.

Hope that helps

best regards Christoph Vortkamp

former_member184624
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for a reply. I have checked both the tables and it contains data.But if i execute these datasources in RSA3, i am not getting any data.

Pls suggest me..

Thanks,

Jelina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

apply some selection criteria. that may help...

-- sameer