cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Leave Request prompted "Request does not exist"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My company's on ECC 6 and EP 7. I'm currently having a problem with the leave system.

In the 'Show Leave Overview' CAP, when I click on a posted leave request for deletion/modification, most often, I will be prompted a warning message "Request does not exist".

Is anyone able to share any useful information with me? Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Damien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damien,

Did you check if the leave request has been actually posted in the backend infotype ? Also, hope you have scheduled the backend program RPTARQPOST program. Else, you can run this program manually and first check if the infotype updates is happening ?

Thanks and Regards

Reshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

Sorry, I forgot to add in the information in my first post. Essential steps such as posting with RPTARQPOST (which i meant by posted leave in my first post), RSWWCOND for pre-post condition checks for workflow. The approved leave was definitely posted into infotype 2001.

Thanks for replying anyway.

Regards,

Damien

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Damien for sharing the knowledge

Regards

Reshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damien,

Can you let us know how you solved the problem.

Thanks and Regards

Reshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reshma,

It's my own foolish mistake. I had a customized RFC FM, which was called by the Webdynpro. In this RFC FM, I had forgotten to clear the message handler of the messages collected earlier by other classes. After clearing the message table, the outdated error no longer appears.

Cheers,

Damien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damien,

Do you mean the leave is actually deleted but the message is not correct?

I'm currently experiencing this problem upon our HRSP upgrade. However, the request is not sent for deletion.

Thanks,

Jobo