Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"status ZSTANDARD of the user interface SAPLKKBL is missing" ?

former_member699400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when I run my program Z_PROGRAM it terminates and I receive a message like this:

"status ZSTANDARD of the user interface SAPLKKBL is missing"

if to open Z_PROGRAM via SE80, there is ZSTANDARD status created under the node "GUI Status"

why I receive this message? what is the relation between SAPLKKBL, ZSTANDARD and Z_PROGRAM?

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Regards,

Mindaugas

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 21, 2008 5:17 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message says that the status is missing in program SAPLKKBL and not in your Z-program.

I suppose you called a function module of function group KKBL or any ALV group giving the status name ZSTANDARD but forgetting to give the name of the program (Look in Z_PROGRAM for any ALV function module call)

Look for parameter like callback_program or subfield report in variant parameters. and never pass sy-repid in a call function, as it can take the value of the called function module main program (here SAPLKKBL) an not keep the value of the calling program. (move to a work field) Look also for a routine referenced as PF-STATUS-SET or something like it.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

GuyF
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

Make sure the GUI Status is activated.

former_member699400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

also one of menu bars is missing, despite it is created in SE41

any ideas?

Regards,

Mindaugas

Edited by: Mindaugas Kazlauskas on Feb 22, 2008 8:43 AM

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message says that the status is missing in program SAPLKKBL and not in your Z-program.

I suppose you called a function module of function group KKBL or any ALV group giving the status name ZSTANDARD but forgetting to give the name of the program (Look in Z_PROGRAM for any ALV function module call)

Look for parameter like callback_program or subfield report in variant parameters. and never pass sy-repid in a call function, as it can take the value of the called function module main program (here SAPLKKBL) an not keep the value of the calling program. (move to a work field) Look also for a routine referenced as PF-STATUS-SET or something like it.

Regards