cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country key has no ISO code in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we try to do a GR in MIGO, there is an error

"Country key has no ISO code". We are not able to complete the Transaction. However we can do a GR using MB01. We are on ERP 2004.

Thanks in advance for assisstance.

-PRatibha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ISO codes

In an SAP System, ISO codes are currently supported for language, country, currency, and unit of measure fields.

If you use one or more of these fields in your BAPI you have to make two fields available for each of these fields in the BAPI interface: one field containing the SAP code and another containing its corresponding ISO code. Use the naming convention, Fieldname_for_SAPCode_ISO for the field containing the ISO code.

Implement the BAPI as follows:

When you export data from the BAPI both fields must contain corresponding values.

When you import data into the BAPI the ISO code is only significant if no value was given in the SAP code.

Domains for SAP internal codes and ISO codes

Always try to use the standard domains listed below for fields. We recommend that you use your own data elements for the fields. If it does not make sense to use your own data elements, use the standard data elements that are listed below.

Field

Standard Domains

Standard Data Element

Country (SAP code)

LAND1

LAND1

Country (ISO code)

INTCA

INTCA

Currency (SAP code)

WAERS

CURCY or WAERS

Currency (ISO code)

ISOCD

ISOCD

Language (SAP code)

SPRAS

SPRAS

Language (ISO code)

LAISO

LAISO

Unit of measurement (SAP code)

MEINS

MSEHI or MEINS

Unit of measurement (ISO code)

ISOCD_UNIT

ISOCD_UNIT

Reason: If standard domains are used, the generated mapping modules automatically convert the ISO code. If you use other domains, you have to manually convert the ISO code in the module modules. See Mapping Between Internal and External Data Formats.

source: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a5/3ec9ea4ac011d1894e0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can somebody tell me how to fix this through IMG. We are now getting this same error in another system too. The BAPI that is executed is a standard SAP BAPI. So my thinking is that these values must be supplied to the BAPI from IMG, for it to execute successfully.

Thanks for help in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting the same error "Country key has no ISO code". Can you please advise me how you solve the issue.

Thanks

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SPRO-> general settings -> Set countries -> define countries in R/3 and check whether ISO code is defined for country or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the reply.

All Country to ISO code assignment is OK. T.code OY01. But still the problem has not solved.

Can you please help....

Christine