Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

userexit to initialize all sales order related variables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

We have made an enhacement for sales order line item level and header level at user exit check vbap and user exit check vbak level. In this enhancement we have used some import/export variables and some temporary internal tables to hold the data for that relevant order for calculation purposes for some of the fileds.

Now we are have issues when we are creating bulk amount of orders through an interface with these variables and temporary internal tables. When a single order is created manually the values come correct in the custom fields. But they get messed up when run through an interface for the bulk order.

Our assumption is that these varialbe are not getting cleared properly for the bulk orders. I would appreciate if any one of you can suggest an user exit for the sales order where it gets triggered once for each order - at which point we can clear all these variables ( Initialization exit where variables can be cleared).

Thanks and appreciate your response.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use User exit : MV45AFZZ .

this will solve your problem.

Regards

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem recently and I have found the solution in different event - during exiting sales order processing:

USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT in include MV45AFZA

Purpose of this userexit is to refresh data before the next document will be processed.

Best regards,
Radek