cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on DP91 debit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

Could any one help me out in this serious issue. I am facing problem with Exchange rate in DP91 from GBP to MYR the receipt amount and the net value amount is different. I checked the posting period i found out that the posting date is having a different conversion rate. So if i do a reverse invoice whether can i make it right.

Awaiting for ur reply.

Thanks and regards

Edie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edie,

Do following things.

1. Dont change the exchage rate.

2. Keep open the financial period of which the first document was posted.

3. Now reverse the transaction.

This will reverse at same exchange rate and in the same financial period. Please do take care that the reversal date should be same as the account doc date of the previous one.

Reward pts if this helps.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

Thanks for the reply. I just want to clarify with u which date is account document date is it the Billing date u r talking about.

Thanks

edie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are right.

Billing date will be the accounting date also. Only in specific scenarios the accounting date and billing date can be different. This is when accounting doc gots in error and hence dates are different.

If the old document was never in error then billing date is correct. Otherwise go to flow of document. select acc doc and display and in header of acc doc you can find date.

Kind Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Still the problem is there different exchange rate, is there any other things i have to do.

Thanks and regards

Eddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

some rounding error occured

Now the problem with Exchange rate is OK but the problem with rounding occuredactually in DP91 it should be 1,658.97 but its coming the value as 1658.88.

what 2 do for this

Thanks

Edie

Answers (0)