cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limits on IT 0015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

The user enters a deduction wage type in IT 0014 and then IT 0015 automatically populates for the user to enter an amount. This amount in IT 0015 is actually a limit unto which the deduction wt has to be processed.

User wants another wage type like this, and am unable to find out how to get this setting.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you brief me little bit more please.

Thanks,

Vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a deduction wage type with amount is entered in IT 0014, then IT 0015 automatically populates for the user to enter an amount. This happens only for tis particular wt, so that IT 0015 sets a limit for the deduction amount.

Eg. If I enter $100 in IT 0014, after saving IT 0015 populates for this wt, then here I enter &500. This will instruct the system to deduct $100 every period defined in IT 0014 till the limit reaches $ 500.

User wants another wage type like this, and am unable to find out how to get this setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any input from experts plz....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the sub-section "Wage types for deductions with balances and totals" in SPRO? You may see the model wage types like MD00, MD10, MD20 etc and copy to your custom wage types. You also need to maintain the table V_T51P1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can try this using dynamic actions.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks and Regards,

Visali.Malpeati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun for your response. I'm now able to populate IT 0015 and enter the limit.

But the new wage type is not behaving as the previous wage type.

I have a deduction wt which I enter in IT 0014, after saving this, IT 0015 populates defaulting a Balance wt i created. Here I enter the limit to my deduction. Now, the system is expected to keep deducting the amount entered in IT 0014 every pay period till it hits the limit which is entered in IT 0015. But, in my case, recurring deduction is not happenning.

Can anyone please let me know if I'm missing some setting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve it..

Thanks Arun.

Points rewarded..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great. Thanks.