cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS template

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have call a template(from DMS server) under originals area while creation of DIR.

Can some expert suggest me the procedure..?

WIll it be Z-development or standard feature support this requirement...?

Thanks In advance

rgds

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal;

Please check the thread --> http://scn.sap.com/thread/1350513

Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kamal,

I know 2 ways of doing this. Both the ways are supported by SOB solution

1. Define the template for Original in the DC30 transaction, specify and store the template in the Sapworkdir folder

2. Create a DIR and check it in to SAP DMS as a standard template document and the users can reference this particular template.

Hope this helps,

reward points if thi helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanking you for reply

If I am correctly understanding the solution, you have suggested that I should create a template in SAPWORKDIRectory of server then check-in under SAPDMS as standard template then user can refer this.

I have few queries on this a) how system will understand that check-in original, will be used as template...?

b) Everytime when user will create DIR under particular Document type, then how will he able to get this template...?

What I am looking for is that I should able to upload template in SAP DMS content server and if possible do some configuration by which whenever end-user go for particular document type, then template linked with that will come as original file...