Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure smartforms for production order through NACE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to configure smartforms for the

for the production order through NACE.We could not find any production application when we go through NACE .

Is there any other way of configuring the same.Please do provide me a step-by-step guide for this.

It is very urgent...plzzzz

Thanks and Regards,

Syed

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That configuration is doing in opk8 transaction .

here we will click on forms,here we will assign ur form name

Regards,

Omkar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can go to tcode NACT . here one option is there smarforms here u may give ur form name noe it will work fine.

Regards.

dhruv_shah3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto TCode NACE.

Select your Application Type.

Double Click on it.

Select the Output Types Button.

Give the Z Object name for the Program name.

HTH

Regards,

Dhruv Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omkaram and Nehru,

Thanks for your quick reply..

Our basic intention is to print a Job Instruction Sheet(Developed through Smartforms) when you

release a production order.

We tried throught opk8 ,here when we give smartform name it is saying that the form does not exist since it is searching for the sapscript with the same name.Please do suggest me how to proceed ?

Nehru- In the NACT Please tell me which application i need to choose for the production order. Also please tell me step by step to configure this...

Thanks

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

In NACT transaction give the form name type give it as smartform it will work. dont give the form name in form.

0 Kudos

Hi

I´´m trying to send a sales invoice via email, when i enter output message MAIL it send an email with a PDF file attached but it is in blank, Can somebody tell how solve this problem?

some points about this are:

1.-I use a sap script for the invoice.

2.-I configured tcode NACT as follow:

FOR PROCESSING ROUTINES OPTIONS

Output type: Mail

Aplplication : V3

Transm. Medium: Simple mail

Program: RSNASTSO

Form Routine : SAPOFFICE_AUFRUF_VX

Form: i leave this in blank.

PDF/Smart form field : i leave it in blank

Form Type field : i leave it in blank.

FOR PARTNER FUNTIONS

MEDIUM.............................._FUNC_ ...................._NAME_

External send.........................MA........................... ..Mail partner address

Simple Mail..............................MP..............................Mail partner

Is possible what i want to do with the sap script or i have to convert it to smartform?