cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect to Java App server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to connect to a server which is already being used.Other users are able to deploy but I am getting error as "cannot establish connection with any of the available instances".Please find below the log details.

*com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.api.APIException: ConnectionException,cause=[ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1144] NamingException.Cannot get initial context.*

*Reason: Exception while trying to get InitialContext.*

** at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.DCClientImpl.<init>(DCClientImpl.java:70)**

** at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.DCClientFactoryImpl.createClient(DCClientFactoryImpl.java:142)**

** at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.DeployerPlugin.getClient(DeployerPlugin.java:195)**

** at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager.deploy(DeployThreadManager.java:359)**

** at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.SDMManager.deployArchives(SDMManager.java:149)**

** at com.sap.ide.webdynpro.archivebuilder.ActionDeployArchive$DeployJob.run(ActionDeployArchive.java:214)**

** at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)**

*Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.ConnectionException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1144] NamingException.Cannot get initial context.*

*Reason: Exception while trying to get InitialContext.*

** at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionImpl.getContext(SessionImpl.java:189)**

** at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionImpl.<init>(SessionImpl.java:115)**

** at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.newSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:30)**

** at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.impl.ClientFactoryImpl.createClient(ClientFactoryImpl.java:74)**

** at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.DCClientImpl.<init>(DCClientImpl.java:67)**

** ... 6 more**

*Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.DestinationException: cannot establish connection with any of the available instances:*

*inld50039772a.dhcp.blrl.sap.corp:50206 Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection to host: 10.52.140.135 and port: 50206]*

** at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:488)**

** at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)**

** at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)**

** at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)**

** at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)**

** at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.session.impl.SessionImpl.getContext(SessionImpl.java:166)**

** ... 10 more**

*Caused by: com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.DestinationException: cannot establish connection with any of the available instances:*

*inld50039772a.dhcp.blrl.sap.corp:50206 Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection to host: 10.52.140.135 and port: 50206*

** at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getNextAvailableBroker(Destination.java:59)**

** at com.sap.engine.interfaces.cross.Destination.getRemoteBroker(Destination.java:35)**

** at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl.getInitialContext(InitialContextFactoryImpl.java:352)**

** ... 15 more [ERROR: Mar 11, 2008 3:00:01 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) [Thread[Worker-46,5,main]] ]**

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

horst_hring
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi to everone who might be interrested,

we had the same issue and found out that we just before removed role "Everyone" from build-in group "Everyone". This prevented direct deployment from NWDS with the above error and caused following NWDI error:

com.sap.cms.util.exception.CMSUnexpectedException: The user '***' could not be connected to the specified host '***'and port '***'.
at com.sap.cms.util.logging.CmsLogger.cmsalert(CmsLogger.java:471)
at com.sap.cms.util.logging.CmsLogger.errorWithStackTrace(CmsLogger.java:371)
at com.sap.cms.tcs.beans.TCSDeployBean.getDeployTool(TCSDeployBean.java:1171)
at com.sap.cms.tcs.beans.TCSDeployBean.deployCaller(TCSDeployBean.java:1565)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor798.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

Cheers,

Horst

former_member197472
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Delete instance of existing instance Java AS in Windows->Preferences

And add it again.. Have you got ur server restarted in this period?

--

Regards,

Amey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also faced a similar issue but the issue was solved by changing the watch dog parameter.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/JSTSG/%28JSTSG%29%28Kernel%29Bootstrap-Exit556

Vamshi T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to window -> Preferences->Java AS and check the message server port and host.

Is this same as others???

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have checked it.It is correct.

Could you please let me know,If i am working on NW 7.1 can I deploy on app server for 7.11

Edited by: Rahul Kumar on Mar 11, 2008 11:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried with the IP of your server?

Following are the details what i can understand from the stack.

inld50039772a.dhcp.blrl.sap.corp:50206 Reason: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection to host: 10.52.140.135 and port: 50206**

i guess inld50039772a is your system.

Are you deploying on a remote system or on a local one???

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have tried with IP also got same error .It is a remote server.

Regards,

Rahul