Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM l_to_create_tr : No destination storage bin to be found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

I am trying to create a TO from a TR with FM l_to_create_tr.

An error message occurs each time : No destination storage bin to be found in storage type 902

The probleme is that I have the same error message in the transaction lt06 but then I can put the value and save. But with the FM it stops even thought i put the values nltyp and nlpla in the table ltap_vb...

It seems that the fm look in ltbk to find nltyp and nlpla. Do you know how could i pass through this error message ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the storage bin is there in that storage type ....

and also check if it is free.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

No there is no storage bin but it is normal I want to put it manually. I put it in the ltap_vb table.

0 Kudos

if there is not storage bin created u cannot create a transfer order.

i think u need to create a storage bin first, is there is a storage bin then only it will create the TO

0 Kudos

I am sorry, i was not very clear.

I want to fill the destination storage type and the destination storage bin manually. The error is just that there is no default destination storage type for this storage type (At least it is how I understand it).

I have a good destination storage type and storage bin that i put in the table ltap_vb but the system check if there is a default destination first and stop because of this error... If you are executing the transaction it is ok because you can fill the field after the error message. But with my FM i can't do that because it stops immediately.

EDIT :

I think it is not possible to use FM. I used batch-input, and go through another way in the transaction to not meet the error message.

Edited by: Louis-Arnaud Bouquin on Jun 24, 2009 5:27 PM