cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Material Ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Tcode iw32, when i print the material ticket, i can see only the stock material.

But i cannot see the nonstock material with master data as well as non stock material with short text,

Is it part of the standard or any other reason......

Please help..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think it is the standard since only stock material can be issued to the order ,you can only able to see the stock material in the material slip .where as non stock material you have to convert the PR to PO and make the goods receipt.it is the standard one

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

Then how is it possible to take print out

Like our purchase dept want a document that it has issued a non stock material to PM...

Please help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When you do MIGO against the PO generated (against the PR triggered thro' the Maintenance Order), document no will be generated and the same can be referred for future purpose.

Regards

Sam

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

for non stock material how the purchase dept is issuing to PM processing .once you have entered the non stock item system will generate PR in which you order no will be defaulted for account assignment,then you convert PR to PO and when you post the goods receipt to the PO the material will be posted directly to the cost center specified in the order , the cost will be debited to the order .

i think you understand the scenerio

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks..

I have the clarity on the process...

But the only thing is from where i can take the print out of non stock material..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Printout of list of Documents can be taken using MB51. (which can give you the details of Material, Vendor, Plant, Document No of MIGO, Quantity and etc.)

Reward points, if it has solved ur problem

Sam