cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM is not getting displayed in case of centralized planning plant.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

there are 2 plants for which we have centralized planning. the users have created Equipment BOM for the two plants. but in case of the second plant for which the planning plant is different from the maintenance plant, the BOM is not getting displayed in the Maintenance Order (i.e. in the components tab).

kindly through some light on it. whether i have to do some settings for it.

Regards,

Ritesh Kapoor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

Even I had a same kind of issue, BOM is created at Planning Plant level.

Regarding the issue,

BOM will not be displayed for already created maintenance orders hence create a new maintenance order to check if the changes you made are displayed in the substructure of maintenance order for the equipment.

Thank you

Regards

Surendra

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly check whether you have created the Equipment master record and BOM for that equipment to the plants (2 plants) you created ,then while creating the maintenance order you can get the BOM of the equipment which you have referred in the reference object.

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i have created the equipment BOM for both the plants.

For example consider the 2 maintenance plant as 1000 & 2000 for which the planning plant is 1000.

Now when i go to the T-code IH01 the BOM for the plant 2000 does not gets diplayed & also in the order "Component Tab".

Ritesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

while executing IH01 there is a selection screen for BOM explosion in which you will specify the plant in which you will explode .

also while creating the maintenance order depending upon the reference object for the maintenance plant you have created will only get displayed

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes when i am giving the plant in Ih01 then it is displaying the BOM, but the same is not getting displayed in the order. Kindly suggest the changes.

Ritesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

kindly refer the previous thread i have replied ,since while creating a maintenance order you will specify the reference object of particular maintenance plant only hence the BOM corresponding to that plant will only get displayed

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes thats right. Just confirm me whether the BOM should be created for the planning plant or Maintenance plant. i.e. if i have an equipment in plant 2000 for which the planning plant is 1000, & i have created the BOM for plant 2000 then it is not getting displayed in the order. even if i create an order for that reference object for that plant.

Ritesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

From an organizational perspective, all maintenance bills of material (BOMs) are valid for a particular maintenance planning plant. The planning plant is therefore the area of validity

if you have created the BOM for the plant then it should definetly reflect while executing the order, are you facing this problem all the equipment or particular one

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

Yes i have created the BOM for plant. and it is not displaying for all the equipments in the plant.

Ritesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

is there any error throwing when you are selecting the material using list option .what is the screen you are getting while pressing the list button in component tab of maintenance order

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

Hi,

it shows "No substructure available Expand structure upwards?"

Regards,

Ritesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

which T code are you using if you are using IH01 kindly select the BOM explosion and execute .kindly be specific in which T code you are facing the problem

regards

thyagarajan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes while using IH01, i have ticked the BOM explosion option, but when i am giving the plant there then only it is displaying the BOM of that equipment.

Also when i am creating an order for the same equipment, then it does not displays the BOm & shows the message which i have written in my previous mail.

Ritesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

this is strange behavior if you are able to explode in IH01 then it should reflect the BOM in maintenance order.kindly check whether you have created BOM of category 4 and in BOM item detail screen you have selected costing relavency and PM

regards

thyagarajan