cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI IP - Exit Planning Functions - Execute Method - c_th_data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed new exit planning function using standard revaluation function type in integrated planning.

When I have executed this new planning function though planning sequence in planning modeler, I could see only one record in the c_th_data table in the debug mode. ts_block_data table holds full set of records which are passed one by one to the cth_data in the execute method. ts_block_data is not a parameter in the execute method so it is not visible in the execute method.

Is it possible to have all records available in c_th_data instead of one record? This will facilitate simple calculations based processing the entire data set and also generate new records like xth_data table in BW-BPS exit planning functions.

One of the requirements is to sum up key figures based on the specific characteristic combinations and generate another record with new characteristic combination which is not possible if I have access to only one record.

Any alternative solutions or information or how to guides related to this area would greatly be appreciated.

Regards,

Venkata

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Go to RSPLF1, where you have created your custom planning function type by attaching a class. See that the check box against 'process by block' is checked in.

By checking this, all the records will be processed in blocks instead of single values.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srinivas Kamireddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Venkata,

>

> Go to RSPLF1, where you have created your custom planning function type by attaching a class. See that the check box against 'process by block' is checked in.

>

> By checking this, all the records will be processed in blocks instead of single values.

>

> Hope this helps.

>

>

> Regards,

> Srinivas Kamireddy.

Sinivas,

I have checked 'Without Blocks' in RSPLF1.

It is working now. I can process all records.

Your prompt response and help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All! Thank you !

I have checked 'Without Blocks' in RSPLF1. But now I have an error message

RSPLF502 - No characteristics available for defining a delta

Is it possible to use function only for delta records now ?

Regards, Alexander