cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Currency COP, KRW values wrong in report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the following problem. Any values in local currency COP (Columbian Pesos) or KRW (Korean Won) comes in a report 100 times in value. For example if the value in the infocube is 1950 COP, in the report it shows as 195,000 COP. This happens only for currencies COP, KRW. For all other currencies the value in the cube and report are same. This is happening in AR cube, AP cube, Inventory cube.

How to correct and is there any setting to be done for this.

Please note that i am not using any currency conversion. I am just reporting in local currency .

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SDN!

Please check in BEx Query Designer properties of key figures for COP & KRW. Maybe they are set to be shown in 100s.

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. The keyfigures are brought in as it is. There is no stting. as written earlier the value comes all right for all currencies as it is in the cube. Only for these two currencies the value comes 100 times. In the query designer properties I have not put any scaling factor.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

It should be a bug.

The situation is the following.

For example, you load amount in COP (KRW) = 12345. Since default number of decimal places for amounts with currency is 2, the system keeps amount loaded as 12345,00 (with 2 decimals).

There is a special table TCURX which lists currencies with number of decimals not equal to 2 (you can also access or set values in this table through SPRO -> SAP Netweaver -> General settings -> Currencies -> Set decimal places for currencies).

I beleive you can find KRW & COP in the mentioned above table with number of decimals not set (zero).

During query result generation the system apply the real number of decimals from TCURX table and 12345,00 is treated as amount without decimals (coma simply ignored). That gives 1234500 amount. The same amount in TND (with 3 decimals) becomes 1234,500 etc.

There are plenty of OSS notes about this bug, for example, # 760195. Not sure which one to implement. You’d better contact SAP Support.

As a workaround I can suggest either delete KWR & COP from TCURX table or use amounts without currency or as number (with a separate 0CURRENCY field going into the cube).

Best regards,

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eugene

Thanks. I went to table TCURX and deleted the two entries one each for COP and KRW. They were marked with 0 decimals. after removing the entries the result is coming correctly.

Eugenee could you also tell what is the correct procedure to remove this problem. should I always go to table TCURX and remove entries or is there any other method or any other note to implement to solve this problem.

since you have solved my problem you deserve the full points. Please let me know how I assign the points to you.

Again thanks for help.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

As I wrote, you ought to raise OSS note to SAP Support and ask them which note to implement.

About - points - you should see from the lft of answers to your questions radiobuttons. Choose one appropriate.

Or it should be possibility to click on a star in my answer.

Best regards,

Eugene

Answers (0)