Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM21 adding user defined fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a requirement like in CM21 i need to add additional fields, i have done it thru the exit CYPP0005, i have added a field in the include CYUSER. i am able to see it in CM21 screen (a new column appears) but i couldnt populate values in it. can anybody help me. i need to populate that field based on the order number.

Regards,

Jerry.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member186099
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

Use the EXIT_SAPLCYPP02_001 to write ur code for populating the fields with the values you want.

write the code to fetch the data you want to display and move that to the cyuser_tab in the include present in the FM.

TABLES

CYUSER_TAB STRUCTURE CYUSER

BED_GRU STRUCTURE CYBED_GRU

Reward points if you find it helpful

Thanks,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use exit CYPP0002

Regards

Kiran Sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I have added a new zfield in the include CI_CYUSER of the structure CYUSER in EXIT_SAPLCYPP02_001 and i am able to see a blank column with the zfield name in the orders (pool) tab next to material column but my question is how to populate values to that field based on the order number displayed in the rows. can you pls elaborate.

Thanks & Regards,

Jerry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then Check with this Badi:WORKORDER_UPDATE

check with methods also .

Are u checked with the Exit :CYPP0002

Thanks and Regards,

Reward if Helpful,

Shiva.

Shiva.

Edited by: shiva kumar on Mar 26, 2008 12:35 PM

Edited by: shiva kumar on Mar 26, 2008 12:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Kumar,

I think that i have explained my doubt clearly that i need a way to populate the field. since i have added my zzfield in the empty include assigned the enhancement CYPP0005 to the project etc., my question is where and how to populate the field since i couldnt find a suitable exit for this purpose i am requesting u people to provide me the exit name.

Thanks & Regards,

Jerry.