Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overtime with TM04

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anyboday throw light on me,

like overtime with Tm04...

as per my idea... we have to enter manually all the time infotypes manually..right...2001,2002,2005,

2010...etc...

but in 0007 which status i need to select? like...0,1,2,3,7,9?

can i make my problem solved with pcrs? with tm04...

//jack//

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in infotype 007 u ahve maintain the value as 0

and wait for other gurus response

The Time Management status indicator is assigned to employees who take part in time evaluation.

It controls selection parameters for the time evaluation report RPTIME00. You can use the indicator to trigger different types of processing in time evaluation.

Use

You must enter a Time Management status in this field to indicate whether or not the employee participates in time evaluation.

Examples

The following are the standard values for the Time Management status:

Indicator 0 or BLANK:

The employee's actual times are not recorded, and his/her time data is not accounted using the time evalulation program.

Indicator 1:

The employee's actual times are recorded and he/she participates in time evaluation.

Example:

The employee's actual times are recorded at a time recording terminal.

The employee's actual times are recorded in the Attendances infotype (2002).

Indicator 2:

Employees' actual times are recorded and they take part in plant data collection. Their time data is accounted using the time evaluation program.

Example:

Employees' actual times are recorded using PDC systems.

Employees' actual times are recorded in the Attendances infotype (2002).

Indicator 8:

This indicator is intended for external employees. The employee's actual times are not recorded, attendances are recorded in the Attendances infotype (2002), and time data is accounted in time evaluation.

Indicator 9:

You can use indicator 9 for employees for whom only exceptions to the work schedule are recorded. In this case, the employees' actual times are not recorded, but they do participate in time evaluation.

Edited by: Sikindar on Mar 26, 2008 11:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sikindar,

Thank you for the response...

if i select '0' even it's not reading time evaluation....i think i have to select '9'...

//jack//

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

good work gurus

fantastic

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF YOU CLIENT USES ALL THE CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMINGS FOR TIME CALCULATIONS YOU NEED TO GO FOR TMSTA 1 (EG eNGG/ mFG ORIENTED time conscious COMPANIES)

iF YOU want to store only the deviations (not the emp timings) then you can go for TMSTA 7 or 9 (software companies)

We can create programs to feed 2001, 2002 thru ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Now to take care of the TM status and Schemas. I will try explaning with some examples.

TM status is set in IT0007 if its positive TM or Time Evaluation with clock times then you can set it as 1 and 2 and schema is TM00 or TM04.

If its negative time management then the status is set as 9 in IT0007 and schema used for TE is TM04.

If there is no time evaluation in the company then set the Time Management status as 0 in IT0007.

If the Time Management is provided to an external Service then use the Time Management status as 8 and the schema would be TM02.

If you are using negative TM the the time infotypes like 2001,2002 etc should be mantained.

If positive that is clock in and clock out then 0050 which is a timerecording infotype and 2011 which is Time Events should be mantained.

Hope this gives you some idea.

Any clarifications please let me know.

Thanks

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can assign the following Time Management statuses in the Planned Working Time infotype (0007):

Time Management Status for processing only in the time data processing part of Payroll

Time evaluation with planned times (0): Employees with this status are not selected for time evaluation. They cannot therefore be processed in time evaluation. The employee’s time wage types are determined in Payroll time data processing.

Time Management Status for processing time data in Time Evaluation and passing on time wage types formed there to Payroll

Time evaluation of actual times (1) and Time Evaluation PDC (2): Employees with these statuses have all their actual times, that is, all attendance and absence data, recorded. It makes no difference whether attendance times are recorded at time recording terminals or in the Attendances infotype (2002).

Time evaluation with planned times (9): These employees have only the deviations from their work schedule recorded for them. The employees’ planned working times from their personal work schedule are used as the basis for time evaluation.

Time Management Status for processing time data in Time Evaluation without passing on time wage types formed there to Payroll

Time evaluation without integration with Payroll (7): You use this status to run time evaluation to handle special time accounts – to accrue absence quotas, for example. It makes no difference whether all of the employees’ actual times are recorded or only the deviations from the work schedule.

The system stores the results of this time evaluation run in cluster B2, which enables you to run reports on the data, for example. The results are not passed on to Payroll. The time data processing part of Payroll treats the employees as if they had the time management status No time evaluation (0).

External services (8): Status for external employees. It makes no difference whether all of the employees’ actual times are recorded or only the deviations from the work schedule. The results of time evaluation are transferred to Materials Management (MM-SRV), and are not passed on to Payroll.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ananth,

thank you very mcuh for your wonderful support to me in solving the issue....

i am closing that ticket now...

i ll come with another ticket....

//jack//

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all please clarify whether you have time evaluation or not?

If it isi there is a process

1. Through 2005 Infotype

2. Writing PCRs and doing some configuration in IMG

Regards

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u integration between TIM and PY use '9'. Check the schema TW15, TW20 for OT. This schema works based on IT2002 and 2007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey santosh,

Thank you for your wonderful support yar....

i am closing this issue now... will come with some other thing tmrw... (compensation for overtime)..

i have cleared the problem....

//jack//

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santosh,

thank you very mcuh for your wonderful support to me in solving the issue....

i am closing that ticket now...

i ll come with another ticket....

//jack//