cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of Transfer Order for Grouped Deliveries (Outbound) -Urgent!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

One of our users created a group for several outbound deliveries. Now the user decided to cancel one of the deliveries for administrative reasons. He cannot cancel the delivery since a transfer order has been created. How can we cancel this TO and the delivery as well?

Please help us with this issue. This is an urgent matter. I am willing to assign points to helpful answers.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Steps to reverse and delete delivery

1. With tcode VL09 reverse the PGI.. ( I hope u did this already)

2. Reverse TO with tcode LT0G

Here u enter WH no and delivery no to be reversed, Movt type 999 and putaway view as 'delivery view' and execute.

Select the line with delivery no and click on 'Return to stock'

this will again generate reversal TO, confirm it.

3. VL02N - Delete the delivery.

Hope this solves ur problem

Award points if found suitable

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for your immediate reply. 😃

VL09 is not applicable for this scenario since the TO was cancelled prior to confirmation (thus the goods issue was not posted). In LT0G, the outbound delivery number is showing but it is not selectable. Hence I cannot choose return to stocks. I do not know if the fact that the delivery belongs to a group is the reason behind this. I also tried deleting the group but the system does not allow such function since the delivery is being processed.

Please help me with this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just let me know some details. Check delivery document flow which needs to be deleted. Check the sequence in which u did the flow e.g. Order - Delivery - Picking - Packing - PGI etc. You need to reverse the flow exactly in opposite way like Reverse PGI - unpacking - unPicking - Delete delivery etc. So in this flow in first flow u did all transaction w.r.t. delivery so while reversing it should also reverse w.r.t. delivery only. If u brk the sequence u'll not get the check box in LT0G.

Please follow the above sequence to reverse and still ur finding problem, mail me scrn shot of transactions where u r finding problem on abrahme@gmail.com

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Please be informed that LT0G cannot be used in this case

due to the manual movements which have affected the bin. LT0G can only work when the quants are still on the 916 Storage Type and on the Storage Bin assigned to the delivery. Otherwise you will see the lock symbol. In this case, you will need to use LT01 and manually move the quants back to the original location. Hope this helps.

Please also take a look at SAP Note:

318529 Problems returning stock for delivery after GI reversal

regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

My question is already resolved. But I awarded points for your effort. Thanks! 😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for ypur suggestions but my problem has been resolved. I awarded points for the efforts. 😃

Answers (0)