Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the Tcode QPR2 put a sample number

go to phisical sample storage. here u can find 2 check boxes

one is "sample was stored" and other is

"sample no longer exists" It is these fields that i mentioned above...

PLease get me the table for this..

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The two fields you refer to set a user status on the object. You get the object number from the table QPRS.

You can then use the object number from QPRS to reference the correct record in the JEST table.

As you click on and off, (and save), you will see the 'status inact.' value change in the JEST table.

When you run transaction QPR2 the structure is populated at runtime at to the values for the statuses.

There is no direct table value for the two check boxes. If you want these values for a program, your program will have to check to see if the status for USED (sample no longer exists) and STRD (sample was stored), is set in the JEST table for the object.

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was this what you were you looking for?

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned, when the structures are created, those fields are filled in at runtime. I beleive the info is derived however from some of the date fields in QPRS table. There are some dates in there related to the items you mention. I believe during the runtime, the screen structure fields are populated with a yes/no logic if the date is null, or is not null.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont have a good answer for you.

But check this forum blog , whether it is of any use for you.

This blog is "to find out the table for Screen field"

/people/community.user/blog/2006/12/29/useful-tips-to-find-out-the-table-for-screen-field

I will also try in the mean time.

Also let me know , In which transaction you are looking these data , samples are stored / destroyed..

Regards

K.M.Arun

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rahuls Jain,

As per my understanding this fields are stored in runtime. We don't have the database table for the same.

Regards

Kaushik