Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vofm-routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I followed the below given steps.

1). delete existing RV60C901 routine.

2). Again create RV60C901 routine.

3). used program RV80HGEN to active all the routine.

4). code RV60C901 as required.

But iam not getting my routine into main program.

Can any one say me , what is the solution for this.

Thanks,

Donald

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donald!

Strange - most times it's not so difficult to get this stuff activated, but still problems occur quite often.

Try following:

(1) deletion

(2) Re-creation

(3) code adjustments

-- already done --

4) Activate the include (CTRL-F3 in editor)

5) Check if routine is logical active (TFRM-AKTIV), activate if necessary

6) run RV80HGEN

This should be enough.

If not, check if RV60CNNN contains include RV60C901.

(Include RV60CNNN is in include FV60CNNN)

Have a look at program SAPFV60C. Try rebuilding object list (SE80, right mouse-click on SAPFV60C -> other functions->rebuild object list)

Regards,

Christian

16 REPLIES 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you delete RV60C901 or did you delete routine number 901 in VOFM . Please check if routine 901 is activated in VOFM. Unless activated it will not get into main program.

Cheers.

Sanjay

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Can you be more specific at your point.I have deleted RV60C901 and again i have activated in VOFM.

But even though i face the same problem.

Thanks,

Donald

0 Kudos

How can you delete RV60C901, this is a generated program.

You can only delete the routine 901 in VOFM ( and this in turn will delete the program ) and same is true when you craete routine 901 .

Now how do you say that RV60C901 is not in the main program . Have you checked RV60CNNN and see if there is an INCLUDE RV60C901 .

Can you paste your steps which you followed screen by screen on deleting and adding again.

Cheers.

Sanjay

0 Kudos

Hi sanjay ,

Sorry, ui have deleted routine 901 only.

I will say u clearly what i have done,

1. i have created a routine 901 by taking access key

2. activated the routine using RV80HGEN.

3. When iam checking in main program RV60CNNN ,my routine is not included.

Thanks,

Donald

0 Kudos

VOFM can have lot many (901) routines . RV60C901 is for VOFM -> DATA TRNASFER -> BILLING documents. Make sure you created 901 here . You can create a 901 at other places also for example VOFM -> DATA TRANSFER -> ORDERS.

Access key will be required only first time. You said you deleted and recreated . At time of recretaion no access key is required. Make sure you are deleting and creating the same routines as I said earlier that there can be multiple 901 routines in VOFM.

Can you see RV60C901 in se38.

Cheers.

Sanjay

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Can you give me clear steps for creating routine.

Vofm-datatransfer.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Donald

0 Kudos

Hi sanjay,

No, what iam saying is the steps followed during creation of routine for the first time.

I can see the program RV60C901 in se38.

But my routine is not getting in main progra,.

Thanks,

Donald.

0 Kudos

You should be clear on what you want to create .

Goto VOFM.

From MENU DATA TRANSFER -> BILLING Documents

( Mind it you can see many options in data transfer so you have to be sure of what you want to create )

In the next screen , scroll to bottom and put "901" ( if it is not there ) . If doing for the first time it will propt for an access key . Register the object and get key for that . Put the key and proceed to add your code to the program . Once you have activated the program and come back to prevoius screen in VOFM, you have to activate the routine . Select the "901" line and from menu EDIT -> ACTIVATE . Then if you dont see your program in main program run RV80HGEN once . Though the last step is required only on Test & Prod systems ( to which you transport ) and not on system on which you are developing .

Cheers.

Sanjay

Cheers.

Sanjay

0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement for this transaction VOFM.

My require ment is create a copy of exsiting routine.i.e..

the routine 002 copy and modify and made it to routine 902.

For this i have copied the 'FV60C002' into 'Z_SD_FV60C902'.After that i went to billing document and added 902 routine and description . when i press the save button it is asking the access key.

what is procedure how i can solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hanumantha Rao.

0 Kudos

Hi!

Would be nice when you create new questions (to be able to give points for good answers).

But don't mind for this time.

Pricing routines (and formulas...) are added in standard function group -> you have to use VOFM for creation/maintenance, not SE38.

Just scroll down in routine list and add the 902 in (next) free line. This will create (empty) source code in correct include for routine 902. You are asked for object key - but that's okay, it's not a modification (just technical necessary).

Then you can insert the coding of 002 into your new routine.

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Thnks for the answer..

one more question.

How to i copy the routine from 002 to 902 in the TC VOFM?

Thanks in Advance........

0 Kudos

u just create a new routine 902. then copy the code from 002 to 902.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Bikash

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donald!

Strange - most times it's not so difficult to get this stuff activated, but still problems occur quite often.

Try following:

(1) deletion

(2) Re-creation

(3) code adjustments

-- already done --

4) Activate the include (CTRL-F3 in editor)

5) Check if routine is logical active (TFRM-AKTIV), activate if necessary

6) run RV80HGEN

This should be enough.

If not, check if RV60CNNN contains include RV60C901.

(Include RV60CNNN is in include FV60CNNN)

Have a look at program SAPFV60C. Try rebuilding object list (SE80, right mouse-click on SAPFV60C -> other functions->rebuild object list)

Regards,

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Donald,

Did you assign it to config and then regenerate RV80HGEN?

Thanks,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we create a routine, we are asked an access key. i want to know whether creating a routine is in any way altering a standard SAP thing. does this affect anything else?

0 Kudos

Hi!

Have a look at OSS note 381348 (and notes 356737, 326560, 156230 like they are citated).

You need a key, but it's business as usual.

Next time create an own question, so you have a chance to assign points. You could still include a link to this topic.

Regards,

Christian