Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measurement - ST to PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am writing simple abap program to extract sales order details and one of the field in the output extract is UOM. when selected VBAP-MEINS it gives value ST but in sales order it is showing as PC. we would to create extract which contains value PC for field UOM. please let me know the simple possible solution to select the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi,

The definition of this field includes a conversion exit, this means that the version stored in the database (ST in this example) is converted into the user's language (in this case PC in English).

Take a look at the domain for the field and the function modules attached to the conversion exit, from here you can work out which tables to use for the translation.

Regards,

Nick

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member

Hi,

The definition of this field includes a conversion exit, this means that the version stored in the database (ST in this example) is converted into the user's language (in this case PC in English).

Take a look at the domain for the field and the function modules attached to the conversion exit, from here you can work out which tables to use for the translation.

Regards,

Nick

0 Kudos

Hi Nick.....

I got it.

its domain is meins and conversion routine is CUNIT.

The corresponding function module is CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT.

Thanks. rewarding points.

Yogesh

0 Kudos

Yogesh, awesome! You made my day. Was looking how ST UoM gets converted to PC. The above function module you provided helped!

0 Kudos

CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT

Thanks yokesh ji.. working fine....