Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Spool Output Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a function that lets you see the output history of sap spools?

I know you can use RSPO_RID_SPOOLREQ_LIST, but the problem with this function is that it gives the list I've selected, instead of a list of all of them.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

furlan
Participant
0 Kudos

Sims,

SAP don't provide much documentation about some FMs. I sugest you go to SE37 transaction and look at the where use list to see examples in another programs.

Best regards!

Furlan

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to table TSP01 and fetch all the data in it. You will get all the spools.

0 Kudos

This just gives a list of the spools , not all the output requests for that spool. So this does not work

0 Kudos

And it does not let me view the contents of the spool history, like the above function, without writing more code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use <b> RSPO_RDISPLAY_OUTREQ </b> in subroutine <b> DISPLAY_OUTPUT_REQUESTS</b>program <b>RSPOSP01NR </b>

Regards,

Sailaja.

Message was edited by: Sailaja N.L.

0 Kudos

Need the facility to view the contents as per original function named

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain what you mean by 'output history of sap spools'?

What information are you looking for? If I am correct, you want the <u>content</u> all the spools within a spool request. Is that true?

Also, look at RSPO_L_RSELECT_SPOOLREQS or RSPO_ISELECT_SPOOLREQS.

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi,

when you run RSPO_RID_SPOOLREQ_LIST you get a list of spools ( supplied by the import parameter)

When you check the checkbox and press the output requests icon, you get a list of them from y ou have selected, and then you can view the contents of them as well. I want the same functionality, but given a list of spoolids, show the ouput requests straight away , with the optiion to view the contents. It sounds more complicated then it is, it probably easier to just run the function mentioned above and you'll see what I mean, you'll need to supply the name of a few spool ids, get these using SP01, thanks

0 Kudos

When I run this FM, I do get a list (similar to SP01) and when I select more than one and press the display output icon, I see only the first checked request's output, not the rest of them. So, let me rephrase my question.

In SP01, I give some criteria and execute. I get a list of, say, 10 spools with checkboxes. Then I select one of those boxes and display the output of that spool.

What is your requirement given the above scenario? You want to combine all the 10 outputs or however many selected into one output and show it?

Srinivas

furlan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

Try my example that I gave at this topic:

See you!

Furlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where can I find documentation on how to run these functions, with the correct parameters?

furlan
Participant
0 Kudos

Sims,

SAP don't provide much documentation about some FMs. I sugest you go to SE37 transaction and look at the where use list to see examples in another programs.

Best regards!

Furlan