8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2008 11:33 AM by Csaba Szommer RSS

Material to material transfer (different BUM)

Peter Karasev
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all,


I have a question: How can I transfer material stok in KG to another material in ST?


I tried to use 309 mvt type, but the error "Stockkeeping units KG and ST differ" occurred.


Thanks and regards,