Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Park document table-general structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i want to know in which table park document is saved.I want document detail in that table like kunnr, dmbtr, budat everythig.

Only park BELNR saved in BkPF with BSTAT=V , but no document detailed can find out from BKPF.

So pl Tell me the Table name for parking Document Where I can Put my parking document no. & can get all detail of that parking document.

v v v v urgent

Ankita

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

Get the data from VBSEGK table based on the document no. fetched from bkpf table.Then get the vendor name from lfa1 table for all entries in VBSEGK based on lifnr.Get the PO and plant from VBSEGS table for all entries in VBSEGK.This will help you to get all the details for parked document.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Sikha

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

Get the data from VBSEGK table based on the document no. fetched from bkpf table.Then get the vendor name from lfa1 table for all entries in VBSEGK based on lifnr.Get the PO and plant from VBSEGS table for all entries in VBSEGK.This will help you to get all the details for parked document.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Sikha

0 Kudos

Hi Sikha

thanks yaar

i have assigned point for u, thanks once again

Ankita

0 Kudos

u r welcome dear

0 Kudos

Hi Sikha

Can you please tell what if the parked document is deleted? Then is there any table where I can see the line items details of that document. I am seeing header details in BKPF table for the deleted parked document. Can it be possible to remove those details from there?

Regards

Arjun