cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter - FTP - Unable to Create new pooled resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting the following error while using file adapter with FTP protocol...

Attempt to process file failed with Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: PASS command failed

Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: PASS command failed

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: PASS command failed

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: FTPEx: PASS command failed.

Can someone help me to solve this probelm..

Regards,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might happen for multiple reasons, as is clear from other comments. For us, it happened because we were sending it to port 24 instead of default 21. Changing the configuration to port 21 resolved this error for us.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Rstart the communication channel. This should fix the issue.

Ref the SAP Note: 821267

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i had same problem time ago.

It was due by the number of maximum simultaneous connections allowed by destination SERVER.

Try to ask how many connections (by the same user) destination server allows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had exactly the same problem.

My solution were: Just "reset" any parameter within the communication-channel and reaktivated it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to check the directory you have specified in the CC and also check whether you are able to connect to the FTP server with those login credential and access the directory specified.

Also let me know whether it is working fine for other scenario's or not.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not working for any scenario.....all the channels are throwing error. I can't check the ftp through browser or command promt as they are in other domain.....

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with the FTP administrator, whether have u had authorizations to access the folder.. check it through OS level whether u can able to access that FTP server..

regards,

Kishore.

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the FTP parameters which is given in Sender file adapter.. and what is the error coming in Sender communication channel...

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chek if the user name & password is correct in your FTP. Also check the port number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Both are correct

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Previously these channels worked fine...but getting this error recently.. Can any one tell the reason for this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

sender is a proxy....in sxmb_moni every thing is fine...but on adapter engine for this reciver comm channel it is giving error...

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam..

Just check with the other scenario is it working fine.. if it is then reenter the user name and password or FTP and again save and activate.. it might solve the problem..

regards,

Kishore