cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Currency Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to do the Group Curreny Configuration on ECC6.0 and i am having the following requirement.

We are using Four Company codes having four different Currency but Group currency for All company codes are same.

Company code currency :- INR,GBP,EUR and USD

Group Currency :- INR

Controlling Area Currency :- INR

Controlling area is same for all the company codes.

I need to know that is there is any implication by doing this and can anybody tell me the configuration steps for doing above group currency configuration.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Group currency is set up when you define client .Thats in scc1 here it is where you mention your group currency and you define this in the GL settings..

Thanks,

Sai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right. Group currency is defined at the client level. But it is assigned to individual company codes at the path that I mentioned. Unless the setting under FI is made, group currency is not enabled at the company code level though it is maintained at the client level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard configuration steps for this under IMG are:

SPRO -> Financial Accounting -> Financial Accounting Global Settings -> Multiple Currencies -> Define additional local currencies.

Under the above node for each of your company code, define group currency (type 30) in the second tab.

Regards

Sharabh